Homemade Avocado Hair And Facial Mask Recipes.
Avocados are wonderful for your health, but this amazing fruit has many benefits for hair and skin that will surprise you. The oil of avocado is easily absorbed therefore it will do wonders due to it’s moisturizing properties. This creamy fruit acts as an effective natural conditioner for dry hair and skin. Message your hair with its creamy paste to get healthy and soft hair. It conditions dry and damaged hair. It also manages frizzy hair!
Avocado face masks are a great way to clean your pores, help with acne, soothe dry skin and simply relax. If you have dry skin, then this is the perfect masks for you.
Avocado And Honey Hair Mask With Olive Oil:
1) Take 1 ripe avocado , pitted and scooped out, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and couple of drops of lavender essential oil (optional).
2) Mash the avocado until it forms a smooth paste without any lumps. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and blend them all together, until the mixture is smooth.
3) Damp your hair with water, and apply the mask onto your hair, paying extra attention to the hair ends. Massage the mixture a little bit. Clip your hair onto the top of your head, and then cover with a shower cap. Allow the mixture to sit for about 30-40 minutes.
4) Remove the shower cap, rinse your hair thoroughly as many times it requires removing the mask entirely, and then wash and condition your hair as you normally do.
Avocado Face Mask:
- ½ very ripe, soft avocado
- ¼ cup honey
Mash the avocado in a bowl, then stir in honey. Apply to skin and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse face with a cool washcloth.
Avocado and Oatmeal Mask:
Combine it with oatmeal and you can make an avocado face mask to act as a gentle and amazing exfoliator for your skin.
- 1 tablespoon ground oatmeal
- 1/4 ripe avocado
Mash 1/4 an avocado using of a fork until it is lump free. Stir in the oatmeal to make a paste. Slather the mask onto your clean face in a gentle circular motion. Massage for at least 2 minutes letting the oatmeal gently exfoliate your skin. Allow the mask to settle for at least 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water. Pat dry with a clean fluffy towel.
I hope you enjoy these homemade tips.