1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from
you will be painful for me. Remember that when you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me – it’s cruicial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry at me for long, and don’t lock me up as punishment.
You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I
understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.
6. Be aware of however you treat me, I’ll never forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily
crush the bones in your hands, but that I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinant or lazy,
ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not
getting the right food, or I’ve been out in the sun or in the cold too
long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: ‘I can’t bear to watch
it’, ‘let it happen in my absence’ or ‘I am tired of you’. Everything is
easier for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.
The images, quotes, photography, posted on this website are for informational and viewing purposes only and they are the property of the copyright holders. No copyright infringement is intended. Lessons Learned In Life strives to offer you unique illustrations, posters and quotes besides collecting the information from the internet, books , magazines and various visual media. Lessons Learned In Life does not claim credit and own any of the matter compiled from them . We take care to give due credit if the artist is known. However if you are an author or an artist whose work has featured on our website and has not been credited and you would like us to either change, add or remove the work in question, please e-mail us at info (at) lessonslearnedinlife (dot) com and we will comply with your request.
Our copyright is attached to all illustrations, poster creations, quotes written by Lessons Learned In Life on this website.
Creator/Administrator of Lessons Learned In Life.